Tumblewords

Fractals Photos Poetry Prose Watercolor

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

3WW Haiku and more


Three Word Wednesday prompts writers with these three words: touching, visible, stage.

**

touching views
visible in a lightbox
Bard's virtual stage

**



Two years of blogging and roughly five hundred posts are behind me.

During this time, I've read of birth, death, pain, fear, love, inspiration, anger, humor, envy, challenge, opinion and words written from around the world. I've seen photos of places I didn't know existed, places I've actually visited and photos of babies, birds, flowers, oceans, pets and more.

Screen names by the score have morphed into writers and photographers I recognize, whose work I enjoy and whose comments on my blog are always valuable and entertaining. Thanks!





18 comments:

PJD said...

It is a fitting tribute, and I like your paragraph of reflection as well.

paisley said...

it is always such a pleasure to com here sue.. your words,, your art... i always feel at home and welcomed.. thank you for being here.....

rel said...

Sue,
You have a special way of seeing the world and a gift for showing it to us.
rel

Linda Jacobs said...

What a great way of looking at a poetry blog! Love it and your reflections underneath, too. I'm a newer blogger than you but am beginning to appreciate the wonders of it!

L said...

how very nice.

Jo Anne O. said...

Happy 2nd BlogAversary! Love your haikus as always!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the pleasure your work always brings.

Tammy Brierly said...

Happy Blogaversary Sue! This was a wonderful tribute and here's to the next 200...cheers!

Noah the Great said...

:D

Sherry said...

You even write about blogging and it is poetry! Happy 2nd anniversary...with many more poems and haikus to come!

Lucy said...

Happy 2 year Sue! We needed you in this community! Love your Haiku!
( we started blogging days apart! Mine is on sunday.. come on over and enter my contest then)

TC said...

Happy Blogiversary! :) It's amazing the interesting people we meeting blogging, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

great haiku which can describe blogging and bloggers as we all shown parts of ourselves on a virtual stage through beautifully designed blogs full of words and images

congrats on 2 years of blogging

WriterKat said...

Nicely done! Happy Blogday!

anthonynorth said...

I've only been around here a short time, but if what I've read so far is indicative of it all, then it's been two years of more than worthwhile blogging.
Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I am glad I know you via the blog world.

green-eyed monster

Anonymous said...

As a relative newbie to this blogosphere world - thank you for completing such a run of valuable sharing and connecting with the us/me! Beautiful post. Its interesting to see every different place the world continues to take us.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Sue. Your poems are always thought-provoking, and extend the English language into new territories. I know when I visit your site I'll find a good read, lovely art, and a pleasant experience.