Tumblewords

Fractals Photos Poetry Prose Watercolor

Monday, February 16, 2009

Legend at Heads or Tails


Skittles at Heads or Tails posts this prompt: Make any kind of post using Legend. She mentions that it's fine to think outside the boot box.

Legend. A foot or something? Leg End?

Maybe I don't understand the word. Some day when I master the art of multi-tasking, I’ll check its etymology. Well. Okay. I can do it now. Hold on.

Wow! I had no idea how complex this word could be so I’m providing the Wikipedia link so you can read for yourself.



But if it was leg end, this might be it - around December. This was a Bamboo Fun drawing using Adobe Photoshop Elements but the program crashed so I had to use a digital camera to take a screen picture before I re-booted.

I'm looking for a new legend.


♥***♥***♥

15 comments:

anthonynorth said...

Brilliant! Love it. Really thinking outside the shoebox :-)

Hootin Anni said...

Did you make that book....leg end?!!!!


My H o T legend this week is posted now...do drop by if you have a moment.

Happy Tuesday.

Dave King said...

Damned difficult to cope with, some words!

Barb said...

Between Google and Wikipedia we can find anything we ever wanted to know.. and more. :)

Anonymous said...

Tumblewords, you always think out of the box (boot).

Loved your take on this.

Anonymous said...

Fascinating, I like your take on the HoT this week.

Bee Bee said...

Wow, I loved the picture!

Anonymous said...

Interesting post. :)

Tina said...

wow you really looked into it. i never thought about the leg-end before!

Anonymous said...

Catchy, and very "punny"!

Misty DawnS said...

You're not gonna believe this, but I had a heck of a time figuring out what I was going to post and I actually thought of "Leg End" too! Great minds think alike, I guess!

This was a fun post - you had me laughing.

Anonymous said...

i love it. leg end.

thanks for the dropping by.

myrtle beached whale said...

wow, you make me feel like I got it wrong. I did not think outside the casket.

NoBS said...

That is hysterical!!!

Forgetfulone said...

What a really cute post! leg end! Great!