Tumblewords

Fractals Photos Poetry Prose Watercolor

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Love Story for Heads or Tails





Skittles at Heads or Tails offers a near Valentine's Day prompt of 'A Love Story'.

This is way beyond something I can write, so I offer a quilted card which was a fun project made by slicing patterned paper into strips to build a heart. I don't quilt, either, simply because there's no delete key.

I wish you all a very happy Valentine's weekend - and I wish you all another happy and lovely year of bloggery.



Bre - wishing you a super celebration in Las Vegas! Love you, Kiddo!


♥♥♥♥♥

Thanks, Skittles, for teaching me how to make hearts!

***

13 comments:

myrtle beached whale said...

I could not write this one either but unfortunately I have no craft skills either. All I have to fall back on is sarcasm.

Barb said...

See..? You love to be creative! And you're welcome. :)

anthonynorth said...

Well it's still a good post. And I never need a delete button here.

Misty DawnS said...

I love that you don't quilt because "there's no delete key". Yes, that's probably why I don't do a LOT of things!

P.S. Skittles was the one who taught me how to make hearts too
;-)

Anonymous said...

I need a delete key for many things :) I enjoyed your post. Happy HOT day :)

Jan said...

I need a delete key too, Sue! LOL Great post, Tumblewords. Waaa. I wanna learn how to make a heart. Although I guess I wouldn't use it much, huh? LOL

Anonymous said...

As always, it's a delight to visit your blog and enjoy your images - both verbal and visual. Loved your comment, btw ... too funny!

Mary Sharpe said...

Oh.

I thought Valentine's Day was next weekend.

Rather prosaic comment - but reading this post has proved useful.

Mary Sharpe
HUGH AND CAMELLIA

Anonymous said...

That is just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

you are creative indeed.

happy hearts day too! thanks for stopping by my blog.

Grace said...

I love the unique way you do the HoT. You sure are talented. Oh... and I keep forgetting to comment on your 'profile'... "my left brain turned right..." I love this comment!

Giggles said...

You really are multi talented! Pretty card, and happy Valentines day to you! I am having a gathering of the goddesses!! With Chocolate...lol

Hugs Giggles

Anonymous said...

What a creative response to this prompt. I don't believe for a minute that the writing is "beyond" you! Too much evidence to the contrary, but I love the creativity you share, no matter what form it takes.