Tumblewords

Fractals Photos Poetry Prose Watercolor

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Surya Namaskara ~ Sun Salutation






the essor at first light
flings diamonds on the sea
sparkles lines on salty wood

standing on the shore
bare feet aglound in sand
she commences sun salutation

deep in contemplation
fails to see dazzling gems
posed by essor at first light



Totally Optional Prompts suggests coining a word or two and inserting in a poem.

The image is a fractal created in Mandala software and altered in Irfanview.

♥***♥***♥

13 comments:

magiceye said...

loved both the poem and the image! superb!!

Stan Ski said...

Morning magic - beatifully combined words and image.

anthonynorth said...

Intriguing words. And I loved the image.

floreta said...

what an interesting prompt! you've put this in so effortlessly i have a hard time finding the impostor word :)

storyteller said...

you have such an amazing way with words and images ... this is lovely
Hugs and blessings,

Anonymous said...

serene!!

Janie said...

The words and image convey the beauty of first light. Great work!

Linda Jacobs said...

I'll be thinking of your essor when I'm at the beach next summer and my feet are aglound in the sand!

Love, love, love this!

Ofira Sephiroth said...

Lovely, beautiful poem and image.

Anonymous said...

WonderfulWords, essor and aglound and the fractal WoW!


The NaisaiKu.. Challenge!

pictureeachday said...

I love the image that the term "sun salutation" suggests to me--it fits so perfectly with your fractal!

deepteshpoetry said...

I love ur poems....Nice 2 drop by.Hope u rem,ember me...Do chk out my new poem on V-Day.

Cheers,
Deeptesh

Anya Padyam said...

That is really amazing, both the poem and the image