Tumblewords

Fractals Photos Poetry Prose Watercolor

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

NaiSaiKu for 3WW

ThomG, moderator of ThreeWordWednesday offers the following three words for prompt: Accentuate, Glamour, Pitch Please follow the link to read some fab writing and to try your hand at this very vibrant meme!




glamorous amber
fossilized resin of greens
accentuate arms
celebs pitch newfangled gems
accentuating arms
fossilized resin of greens
glamorous amber


Follow these links to read more about this form... NaisaiKu and CYCLIKU!

The image is a fractal created in Fractal Explorer, resized in Irfanview.

~~~♥~~~♥~~~

19 comments:

Thom Gabrukiewicz said...

ooohhh, I like this a bunch. You can see the jewels on the arms of starlets.

anthonynorth said...

And most of those jewels are not deserved.
Great words.

Andy Sewina said...

Yeah, love this and the artwork too!

Anonymous said...

This had such a great rhythm... And I loved that photo. What a great connection between the two.
~April

Anya Padyam said...

That was fantastic! Great NaiSaiKu and great use of the words:)

Mark said...

I enjoy how you used minimal words to convey something so prevalent...

Americanising Desi said...

very gorgeously done!

View on my way down *3ww*

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Totally not what I would've expected from the prompts. I like amber, but there is something a little sordid about it, when one thinks about it.

Jeeves said...

Lovely, fantastic. Amazing use of words

Bobbie said...

Beautiful and deep! Gives great imagery.

Janet Jarrell said...

Love the word 'newfangled'. Fun

Andrea Blythe said...

I like the looping aspect of this kind of poetry.

Kristy Worden said...

Hi! I like 'glam' and 'am' ... cool picture too,
K

Megha said...

glam-sham post :)

gautami tripathy said...

So bright.Love the fractal!

accentuated aura

Anonymous said...

oh my ..your words were enough..hoto is mere complement..

shraddha

Unknown said...

i wish that I had more time to blog. god did you go with that! your creativity humbles me...

Novel

storyteller said...

Just lovely as always!!! I didn't participate in 3 Word Wednesday but I did give NaiSaiKu and CycliKu a try just now at Small Reflections and HOPE I did it right ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

poefusion said...

After the celeb wears these newfangled gems they return it to the jewelers. Well written.