Tumblewords

Fractals Photos Poetry Prose Watercolor

Sunday, January 21, 2007

A Mixed Bag




Yesterday, the first print copy of byte after byte, my 2006 Nanowrimo book, arrived and it looks pretty darned good. My current novel, as yet untitled, is on slate to be my favorite, but...

I tried to duplicate a DVD of my own and it appears to have a copyright attached. I don't think I did that. At any rate, stymied seems to be my current frame of mind.

And my auto's anti-lock brakes have locked. Tomorrow will be a hang about at the local repair shop for diagnostics if I can get there with my brakes on. Might be a slow trip.

Summer is my favorite season; however, I find it difficult not to be enamored by the beauty of the recent days.

1 comment:

Naturegirl said...

oh my a...
~winter wonderland for sure~..how exciting for you to recieve the first print copy all that work and hours spent now...printed in a book! A dream of mine..yes I know they do come true..a few ideas going through my head.