Tumblewords

Fractals Photos Poetry Prose Watercolor

Friday, November 23, 2007

Screens of Graft




screen of Cyclops showed the contaminated rind of rotten lemons
Dulcinea knew graft when, with hard displeasure, she first sighted it
damage did not abate until the eighth year of the new century
when events began to fall into the sequence vitally required
and that crop of lemons calved from the diseased limb to permit healing






Prompt by Poefusion: dulcinea sequence graft rind calved
Fractal created in Fractal Explorer

6 comments:

Jo said...

Ah, well used.....those tricky little words fit so well here.

poefusion said...

Love the first two sentences. You placed the words well within this structure. Keep up the good work.

Have a nice night.

paisley said...

wow... now i will be that was hard to do... good job!!!

Anonymous said...

I would never have thought of that combination of words in a million years, I'm glad you did!

That fractal is scary!

Q said...

The vision of the lemons is so strong in my mind's eye I think I need another read. I can almost smell them. You are good!
Sherry

little wing writer said...

tumble, awesome post...the color of the words was so well reflected in the picture...this has definitely expanded my world of words...thank you so much...