Fractals Photos Poetry Prose Watercolor

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Palm Reader's Welcome

A calling card bids me enter
turbaned lady offers answers
for coins and bills she reads my lines,
tells me who I am.
But, I say, my lines have changed
So lay another dollar here,
I’ll tell you what it means.
They’ll change again, I say.
Too late, I’ll be gone by then.

Fractal created in Fractal Explorer


Vanessa said...

my lines have changed many times too.

thanks for visiting my blog today!


Jane Poe (aka Deborah) said...

The changing lines of time - wonderful poem. Love the fractal too! Peace, JP/deb

UL said...

That was lovely, "change" is inevitable is it not? I just tagged you, hope you wont mind, no pressure to play. Thanks.

Glad said...

Beautiful combo of fractal and words.

Hey, I've got a new blog up for other than Haiku writing:


I've also started a new writing prompt called Phoetry Prompt Thursday. Please come check it out and play!