Tumblewords

Fractals Photos Poetry Prose Watercolor

Friday, October 28, 2011

CIN Magic

Thanks to Kindle, Amazon and the Public Libraries for offering the new CIN venue. I'm using KindlePC for reading as I await delivery of the soon-to-be-released Kindle Fire.

The first book I read via CIN was The Tiger's Wife: A Novel by Tea Obreht.

Haunting, lyrical and literary, this book written by a young woman born in 1985 received several awards and places the author firmly on the path to stardom.

The Tiger's Wife is a book I'll not forget and surely will want to re-read at another date.


♥     ♥     ♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

interesting post tumble... love to read a good book thank you for the suggestion... i think it was the part abt "...The Tiger's Wife is a book I'll not forget and surely will want to re-read at another date. ..." it's great to find a book like that...