Tumblewords

Fractals Photos Poetry Prose Watercolor

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Wii, Mii and They

I might have spoken too soon regarding Wii bowling with grandkids.

Last weekend I Wii'd with the fave 4-year- old and faced an uphill battle. It was his first time and he didn't give a rip about form. Matter-of-fact, I gasped when he threw the ball overhand one time and high-fived me when the pins scattered. More concerned about form, I worked very hard to garner an almost tie game.

I'll have to make a choice soon. Practice more OR be whupped by a short, young alpha male.

Today, I read about a man, who at age 106, still bowls in league and...well, you can read the rest of the story here. Amazing! It gives me hope. When form is gone, function remains, maybe.






Feel free to visit my bookstore at Lulu.com

No comments: