Tumblewords

Fractals Photos Poetry Prose Watercolor

Friday, September 15, 2006

Nanowrimo Thoughts


No Plot, No Problem. Chris Baty's book is in media mail to me.

How strange that I'm uptight about doing Nanowrimo this year and worried about a plot or how to do it.

Last year, I started late, finished well and published with little editing. How was Running with Scissors, my novel? I don't know. I didn't read it after I finished formatting it for Lulu.com for printing, but comments have been very positive.

The challenge is more complex this year since I know what it's all about. 'For a lark' mode last year was a breeze and when the cyberchute purged 5000 words, I didn't cry very long but re- keyed as many as I remembered and forged ahead.

Has the unknown become less frightening than the known?

Will you be there?


Beyond the Madness, Photo by Sue Turner 2006

No comments: